Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lush ♥

Ohhhh my goshhhhh.... I love LUSH.. Love love love. I've blogged about it here and here.. yeah..LOVE them. 


Last week, I went over to Maastricht over in the Netherlands to check out their Lush store since I stumbled upon it a week or so earlier. If I knew they had a store there, I wouldn't have driven all the way to Aachen to get my fix!! Anyway, this amazing shower gel is currently available called "Snow Fairy"..here's some info about it from the site since they'll obviously describe it better:


It smells UH-mazing! It's as if  bubble gum & cotton candy had a secret love child and this is, in fact, their love child. I actually use it as a shampoo in addition to a body wash..it makes my hair so soft and helps keep it straight, which is AWESOME since the weather has been rather soggy (in turn, makes my hair not so straight). I believe this is the third or fourth year they've had this available ONLY for the Christmas season. So, I was pretty sad when I realized I only bought two bottles of it...how is it the stuff I always end up liking isn't something that's always available?? Pshh.... 

Over the last week or so, I've been feeling really crappy due to some health issues, so, Eric and I took advantage of the fact that he's off today (and all week) since I wasn't feeling as bad as I have been....take advantage of it, right? So, where do we go for date day? Aachen, Germany. I love date days with him because it makes me think back to when we were first dating all over again..we catch up on all kinds of various things, laugh our asses off about stupid stuff, people watch and just have an all around good time. 

At the end of date day, we ran into Lush there since he was wanting to get some body wash called " The Olive Branch" since he's needing something in terms of moisture for his skin. Right next to that was ...sigh...Snow Fairy, but in the medium sized bottles rather than the large. After staring at it longingly, we made our way over to the register since we were just gonna get Eric's stuff and hit the road. In the midst of ringing him up, I asked the gal at the counter as to when they'd be getting more of it in and she replied with "Once those bottles are gone, it's gone. No more will be coming."....epic sadness I tells you. In my head, I was thinking I'd just get home, log onto their US website and order a bunch and have it shipped here..then I remembered they don't ship to APOs. Le sigh. 

Eric piped up and said to me "Go grab some from the shelf. Love you". 


Sometimes, it really IS the little things :)


0 comments: